Please add more unwarranted explosions to gifs. It’s my favorite.
I like all of these and would like so much more of them to exist.
I’M SO GLAD FOR THIS POST
Giant Mutant Spider Dog Prank ** video **
this was amazing
The following games include suspense, flashing pictures and ominous music. Not recommended for those with severe anxiety.
- Do you have a grudge?: based on the Grudge movie. You basically walk around the house and get to explore it, click on certain parts and you’ll see flickering shadows and long dark hair.
- Purgatorium: a short and creepy point-and-click escape-the-room game with some rather horrific graphic visuals nestled inside. If you are having problems going through the game just google “Purgatorium walk throughs” and that should help.
- Exmortis: graphic images, flashing pictures, begins with you waking up in the woods with a lump on your head and unable to recall how you got there. All you recall are the dreams. You’ll see a house up ahead and decide that shelter there is better than freezing to death in the woods. Think of the house at the end of Blair Witch and you’ll be right at home.
- Hero’s Adventures: If you wanna take a break from the serious horror themes of the above games, here’s a cute little game made pokemon style. Mild horror themes, no graphics, short little game.
- Slenderman game: Everyone was going crazy over this game back in the days. It is a short, experimental horror game in which you must travel into a dark woods at night, with a simple goal: find 8 pages that are scattered across the woods. There’s just one catch, he might get ya if your not careful. You must download this game to your computer (no charge)
- Ao Oni: Japanese survival horror game. Although each version differs heavily from the others, the objective is always the same. Locked in a mansion, you explore and solve puzzles while running from an enigmatic demon. You must download this game.
- Zombie games: This site has a bunch of games where you have to shoot zombies before they get to you. Each game has it’s own story. No terrible graphics. Suitable for kids. Think of it as a break from all the other heavy creepy ones.
- Red Asylum: Another interactive haunted house game, where you must try to find your way out
- Deep Sleep: You are stuck inside a nightmare dream. Something lurks in the darkness. Something in the depths of your own mind wants to pull you even deeper. Someone will escape this dream for sure. The question is - who is that going to be? Pretty sweet game. If you are stuck here are some walkthroughs
- SCP- Containment Breach: puts you in a ‘containment facility’, which is holding a strange and unnerving entity called SCP-173, a sculpture monster that can only move when not in direct line of sight. When unseen, it is extremely hostile and dangerous. You can watch a trailer of it here to get a good idea of the game. You must also download this game to your computer.
Alright that’s all the good online games I could find so far! Hope you guys all enjoy!
Here is a masterpost with MORE CREEPY ONLINE GAMES
Things I want to tell people, that I wish people had told me:
- You don’t have to achieve great things by the time you’re 25
- You have intrinsic value above and beyond your perceived utility to other people and society at large.
- You don’t have to have sex, or have sex in any way that you find uncomfortable or unpleasant, to keep anyone’s love or good opinion of you. They didn’t love you or think very well of you to start with if they demand it.
- You don’t have to stay with someone who isn’t meeting your emotional or sexual needs because they need you, or you’ve been with them for awhile, or you need to be in a relationship. You need you. Your time is your own and it is finite.
- It’s ok to work at a job you enjoy that doesn’t make you miserable even if it’s not a career and it won’t “lead to anything.”
- Your life is not a narrative. It is not leading to anything, there is no overarching thesis, it does not have themes beyond the usual shared cultural experiences of your time and place. This is ok. It does not mean that your life is without purpose or meaning.
- It’s ok not to like or get along with the vast majority of people you encounter, so long as you afford them the same respect, courtesy and dignity that they afford you.
- Expensive is not always better.
- Failure is temporary if you’re still alive.
- People are both much better and much worse than you’d suspect, but usually not all at once.
- Stop thinking of your future self as a different person and it will be easier to prevent money and health problems.
- Let people help you, lean on them when you need to, and be available to help, but don’t swing too far in either direction. Try to carry your half of the life basket as evenly as you can.
- Set boundaries, and do not be afraid to kick people out of your life who disregard them. You will not end up alone and unloved. People who love you will be ok with your boundaries.
- Your power does not come from money or beauty, but from seeing life steadily and wholly, from a curious and thoughtful mind, and from your ability to say no when you want to, and yes when you want to, and I don’t know when you don’t know.
- There will be bad times, maybe lots of bad times, but not only bad times.
- Love will not heal the wounds in your soul, but love can give you the impetus to begin the work of healing yourself.
- Life might be a long series of starting over, and that’s alright.
- You’re really cool, you’re really beautiful, you’re really special. Really. Not to everyone, but to a lot of someones sometimes.
here’s a 13 second video of ducks bobbing their heads to bossa nova music
rtd era meme • [1/1] companion • donna noble
"What am I supposed to do? I'm nothing special. I mean, I— I'm not... I'm nothing special. I'm a temp! I'm not even that. I'm nothing."
Donna Noble, you're the most important woman in the whole of creation.”